11.04.2011

MY NEW HOME - NEW ADVENTURES

As it was reported in a previous post, the old girl is gone. I was sad, for a moment, until this new-to-me Honey Bee came into my life. She's a beauty! 

At 36' long, she has everything a full-timer could desire. For me, having a dedicated bedroom is the cats meow. The old girl didn't have one of those, so I was always having to pull the over cab bunk down for my bed. 

There is one thing that I do miss about the old girl - 7 mpg. The new girl only gets 5 mpg. 

1 comment:

Rosalinda Rudloff said...

Goodbye to the old one and hello to your new RV! Change is part of life; don’t be sad about that. It’s good that you purchased a new one which would best suit your needs. Now, you can enjoy more your travels. Go and try your new Honey!

-Rosalinda Rudloff

FULL TIMING IN OHIO

FULL TIMING IN OHIO