8.03.2008

HOW I MOVED MY STOVE INTO MY MOTORHOME

HOW I MOVED MY STOVE INTO MY MOTORHOME (click title for complete story)

I heated my 25' motor home last winter and am absolutely sold on this stove - liked mine so much I started selling them. I was not even chilly on the coldest windiest days and my motor home is drafty - lots of places heat can escape but I kind of like it that way. Just an extra precaution against monoxide dangers in small sealed spaces (recommend buying a detector).

The stove was not made to be installed in campers. I decided to try it in my motor home for the heck of it and with many precautions taken, was more than satisfied with the result. Still, I cannot recommend using it in your camp trailer - if something went wrong and you were hurt I would be horrified. I am only telling my story of how I did it. Again, I am not recommending you try this. I did it with several precautions. But, cannot recommend you do it.

Follow this link for the complete story - http://portablewoodburningstove.blogspot.com/2008/09/i-heated-my-25-motorhome-last-winter.html

No comments:

FULL TIMING IN OHIO

FULL TIMING IN OHIO